About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jessica Simmons! Baking is a passion of mine! I have been playing around with cakes and cupcakes for a while now and blog about my crazy cupcake journey! I hope you enjoy the blog! I do not take orders. Please remember that all photos presented here are copyrighted by Jessica Simmons with all rights reserved. Thanks!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 18th is National Chocolate Cupcake Day!

So I was on Cupcakes Take the Cake blog and I saw that October 18th is National Chocolate Cupcake Day. Well it put me in the mood to try out a new chocolate icing! These are devils food cake with chocolate ceam cheese icing....yes I just said chocolate ceam cheese icing! It's so good! Topped with what else? Chocolate Chips!!! Can you say YUMMMMM?!!
I was about to eat this great looking/tasting cupcake but I had to take a picture of it first! How are you going to celebrate National Chocolate Cupcake Day?????

No comments:

Post a Comment