About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jessica Simmons! Baking is a passion of mine! I have been playing around with cakes and cupcakes for a while now and blog about my crazy cupcake journey! I hope you enjoy the blog! I do not take orders. Please remember that all photos presented here are copyrighted by Jessica Simmons with all rights reserved. Thanks!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bama Baby Shower!

So these were for an Alabama Football Party/Baby Shower! The mom to be is prego with twins so they got together and had a diaper shower! Of course down here in bama you cant miss a game even when you are expecting twins! I surprised them with a few Alabama onesies! They loved them! The mom to be is going to spray the onesies with someting that will preserve them and add them to her keepsakes! When i heard that it made me feel awesome. My little cupcakes will bring smiles for a very long time!!
 Custom Wrappers
 Alabama Onesie!


 Hand painted houndstooth




No comments:

Post a Comment