About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jessica Simmons! Baking is a passion of mine! I have been playing around with cakes and cupcakes for a while now and blog about my crazy cupcake journey! I hope you enjoy the blog! I do not take orders. Please remember that all photos presented here are copyrighted by Jessica Simmons with all rights reserved. Thanks!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today is my Anniversary!

I married a wonderful man 4 years ago! Im so glad he found me! haha Its been a great 4 years and I cant wait till we hit that 10, 25, 50 year mark! He is supportive and loving and that is all I have ever asked for. We are going camping this weekend so I will be out of touch with all technology. Except my cell phone! I hope I get good reception.  I'm working on some new cupcakes tonight so I will post some pics soon!  Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment