About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jessica Simmons! Baking is a passion of mine! I have been playing around with cakes and cupcakes for a while now and blog about my crazy cupcake journey! I hope you enjoy the blog! I do not take orders. Please remember that all photos presented here are copyrighted by Jessica Simmons with all rights reserved. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Peacock Feathers

I did these for a special friend who was making her own cupcakes. She put these on top. Sadly I dont have a picture of them on top of her cupcakes. But I thought they turned out awesome!!




2 comments:

  1. The mid century modern design represents the trends introduced in the 1950s and 60s. This kind of design entails smart use of living space. That means open kitchen, space-saving furniture, and lots of elegance. The kitchen is often allotted the tiniest bit of space in our homes. That’s why it’s very difficult to design a kitchen in a way that grabs attention and also functions flawlessly. Mid Century Kitchen Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to its news coverage, Magazine Herald comparably offers a range of opinion pieces and editorial content. These pieces allow writers and experts to share their perspectives and experiences on current events and issues. Whether readers are interested in politics, cash-related issues, or social issues, they can find provocative commentary on MagazineHerald

    ReplyDelete