About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jessica Simmons! Baking is a passion of mine! I have been playing around with cakes and cupcakes for a while now and blog about my crazy cupcake journey! I hope you enjoy the blog! I do not take orders. Please remember that all photos presented here are copyrighted by Jessica Simmons with all rights reserved. Thanks!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Man I have been so busy!!

I havent blogged in a while I have been so busy!!  So last night I made the kids some cupcakes for thier Christmas parties at school today. I went the easy route and didnt use fondant but they turned out really great!! I did chocolate and vanilla cake with buttercream icing! Topped with sprinkles & some cute pics! The kids loved them! They smelled so good this morning. I cant wait to get home and eat my leftovers! haha! Here is a pic I took with my phone but I have more to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment